Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Last night we celebrated the end of 2010 and the start to a brand new year. A few friends came over and we had a very low key and relaxing evening. We ordered pizza, snacked alot and played games.


My best friends. I am so lucky to have these awesome girls in my life, I am so glad we get to spend another year together (hopefully 50 more years!)!
We didnt take any pictures of the kids or the guys! oops!

They will probably kill me for putting this picture up but we just have a great time together and I thought it was a funny picture =)!
2010 was a pretty great year, and 2011 is going to be pretty eventful. This year I will finish grad school, Parker will have his third heart surgery, a few months later he will start kindergarten (K-3). I am excited to get this year started and see what all God has in store for our family =)

0 comments: