Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Birthday

New Years Day is my husband's birthday. He was the first baby born in 1980 in the city of Benton (he even made the paper!). Everyone is always tired on his birthday because of the night before, but he doesnt mind. Dennis would rather hunt, watch movies and hang out with his family on his birthday. I have his favorite meal in the crockpot and he duck hunted this morning! The movies and popcorn are ready! I think all of these things are a recipe for a great birthday! I sure hope so!




I am so blessed to have this wonderful man in my life. He is the best daddy to Parker!






Parker looks up to Dennis and could not love him more!


He is the best husband I could ever ask for! He has to put up with alot from me =)

Happy Birthday Dennis!!


We love you!

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I think you and I got two of Benton's finest. =)