Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Official start to my favorite time of year

 
 
We had a fun 3-day weekend!
 
Razorback football season officially began this weekend and that is always a favorite in our house! And it means that fall is here, my favorite time of year! Now the weather needs to cooperate!
 

 
On Sunday we went to Hot Springs to spend our last weekend on the lake. Since all of the 4th of July fireworks were cancelled due to the burn ban, a lot of places did Labor Day fireworks!  

It is always so nice to go for a boat ride in the evening. Isn't that sunset gorgeous!! The kids loved watching the fireworks from the boat!
 We spent some time on the boat but most of the time was spent in the water because of the 100 + temps.
 Parker and Tyler (my little brother, Parker's uncle..ha!) are best buddies and had lots of fun swimming this weekend!!


I do love summer and sun, but fall is my favorite time of year and I am so glad it is here!!
Happy Fall Y'all!!

0 comments: